Entry to the Ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations and the rules and regulations of any governing body in respect of the relevant competition.. Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
“Ground” means this football stadium and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the Club.
“Club” means this football club.
“Match” means any association football match taking place at the Ground.
“Material” means any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data.
“Football Authorities” means The Football Association (FA), Northamptonshire Football Association (NFA), Southern League (SL) and any other relevant governing body of association football.
1. Notwithstanding possession of any ticket the Club, any police officer or authorised steward may refuse entry to (or eject from) the Ground any person:
1.1. that fails (or in the Club’s reasonable opinion is likely to fail) to comply with these Ground Regulations or any reasonable instruction issued by a police officer or authorised steward; and/or
1.2. whose presence within the Ground is, or could (in the Club’s reasonable opinion), constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
2. The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
3. No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the Club reserves the right to reschedule the Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
4. In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the policy. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
5. All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club’s right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
6. The following articles must not be brought within the Ground – knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
7. Further, you may not bring into the Ground any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials save in respect of official club merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature without the express written approval of the Club.
8. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
9. Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may also impose a ban for one or more matches.
10. Any demonstration of support or affiliation to any political organisation is strictly forbidden and could result in refused entry to the Ground or ejection from the Ground.
11. The following acts are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991 (as amended) and may result in ejection from the ground:
11.1. The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse.
11.2. The chanting of anything of an indecent or racialist nature.
11.3. The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse.
The Club may also impose a ban for one or more matches
12. All persons entering the Ground may stand or sit in any designated spectator are of the ground except in those seats allocated as reserved in the seated stands.
13. Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.
14. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
15. Smoking is not permitted within any covered area inside the Ground or in the area outside The Burger Monster. No Smoking signs are clearly visible in such areas.
16. Under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985 (as amended), the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a police officer and convicted for in a court of law:
16.1. Attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk;
16.2. Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container and which could cause damage or personal injury, when entering the Ground or in a public area of the Ground from which the event can be directly viewed.
17. Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.
18. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of the Club.
19. At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the Club and/or any police officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
20. By entering the Ground, all persons are acknowledging that photographic images and/or video recordings (and/or stills taken from video recordings) may be taken of them and may also be used, by way of example and without limitation, by or on behalf of the Club or any Football Authority (or their commercial partners) for marketing, training or promotional purposes.
21. Entry into the Ground is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image. If these images should feature an individual prominently the Club will make reasonable efforts to gain the consent of that person before publishing such images, however, if this is not possible, then entry into the Ground shall be deemed consent unless the Club is notified in writing to the contrary.
22. Further to paragraph 19, if such person is under 18 years of age, the parent, guardian, or responsible adult who is accompanying them into the Ground shall be deemed to have provided consent on their behalf.
23. Refused entry to, or ejection from, the Ground may lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement), Club Membership and other benefits or a ban for one or more matches.
24. Dogs, except guide dogs, are not permitted in any area of the ground.