New and renewal Club Memberships for 2019/20 are now available.
Current members are reminded that their 2018/19 memberships will expire on 30th June 2019 with renewal applications for the new season now being taken.
As with previous seasons your membership gives you a range of benefits. These include:
- Voting Rights for board elections, kit votes and other decisions that affect the Club.
- Access to a Private Members Area and online forum.
- 10% discount at the Club Shop.
- £5 discount on away travel.
- Discounted tickets for Club Events such as the recent Legends evening etc.
- Discount when hiring the Crosskeys Function Room.
We are pleased to announce that next season we will also be offering members discount on drinks at the bar. Show your membership card at the bar on AFCRD matchdays and save on a range of drinks from the Crosskeys bar.
From this season we will be offering ‘three tier’ membership pricing options, each with the voting rights and benefits listed above.
- £25 ‘Standard Membership’
- £50 ‘50 Carat Diamond Membership’. Members will receive a newly designed ‘50 Carat Diamond’ membership card and certificate, members’ badge and personalised mug.
- £100 ‘100 Carat Diamond Membership’. Members will receive a new ‘100 Carat Diamond’ membership card and certificate, reserved seat, members’ badge, personalised mug and £10 money off voucher at the shop.
In addition, we will also be offering further new membership options as follows:
- Free Club Membership for under 8s. Sign up your young Diamonds and receive membership card and certificate.
- Lifetime Memberships for the over 60s. £200 one off fee.
For Under 16s, although not permitted voting rights, there are additional exclusive benefits for joining the Junior Diamonds including FREE entry to all home league matches and access to the Members Area at afcdiamonds.com.
New membership applications, as well as renewals, can be made via this link.
Don’t forget, this year’s Members’ pin badge which is now available to pre-order and is exclusive to Diamonds Members – details here.