The Club’s Annual General Meeting will be held on
Wednesday, July 17th from 7.30pm
at Hayden Road, Rushden. NN10 0HX.
In accordance with the constitution, the business of the meeting shall be:
- the receipt of the accounts and balance sheet and of the reports of the Club Board and auditor;
- the appointment of an auditor;
- the results of the election of members to the Club Board;
- the audit of any other aspect of the performance of the Club;
- the application of surplus.
Following the conclusion of the business of the AGM, there will be a Members Forum.
All Club members are invited to attend, please bring your membership card with you.
New memberships and renewals will be available on the door.
If you are unable to attend but have a question for either the AGM or the Members’ Forum, you can submit your question in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.