The Club’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, July 20th 2016 from 7.30pm at The Windmill Club, Glassbrook Road. Rushden. NN10 9TH. There is ample car parking available on site and the bar will be open.
In accordance with the constitution, the business of the meeting shall be:
- The receipt of the accounts and balance sheet and of the reports of the Club Board and auditor;
- The appointment of an auditor;
- The results of the election of members to the Club Board;
- The audit of any other aspect of the performance of the Club;
- The application of surplus.
Other agenda items may be added prior to the AGM and will be advised here. Following the conclusion of the business of the AGM, there will be a Members’ Forum.
All Club Members are invited to attend, please bring your membership card with you.
New memberships and renewals will be available on the door, but to reduce delays it would be appreciated if you can apply for new or renewed membership in advance using this link.
If you are unable to attend but have a question for either the AGM or the Members’ Forum, you can submit your question in advance to email@example.com.