To help ALL visitors to Hayden Road, here is information as what to expect as we operate and steward from the 19th July 2021, following the relaxation of Government COVID regulations and guidelines.
- Despite the relaxation of COVID regulations and guidelines, the Club is determined to continue to protect our staff, volunteers and all visiting officials and supporters.
- Consequently, ground entry for the remaining two home friendlies against Rushden & Higham United (24th July 2021) and Daventry Town (31st July 2021), will be by advanced ticket purchase via TicketSource or by card payment at the turnstile. Cash entry payments will not be permitted.
- All visitors to Haydon Road are asked to carry out a self-check of their health regarding COVID-19. Anyone displaying symptoms at the ground will be refused entry and asked to go home and follow the required isolation measures.
- Stewards will continue to ensure social distancing is maintained in queues to enter the ground as far as possible.
- You may still be asked to take a voluntarily temperature check before entry or asked about your current health – this is precautionary – no personal records are kept.
- There are no longer any movement restrictions within the ground.
- Please still use the NHS Track & Trace app and QR poster to check in when entering the stadium. This is optional but recommended.
- As before, spectators are recommended to maintain social distancing within the ground and wear face masks when moving around the ground.
- Due to the confined space in the turnstiles, Dales Bar and the Shop, so as to offer the best protection for all, existing protective screening will remain in place and protective face masks must be worn in these facilities.
- Programmes (priced £2.50) and Raffle Tickets will be on sale on entry. Cash only but please note no change can be given.
- At all entrances to the ground and other facilities hand sanitisers will be clearly located and available for spectator use.
- External Toilets are available in ground. Toilets are also available in the Club House. Please ensure appropriate washing of hands afterwards.
- Because of confined space in the turnstiles, Dale’s Bar and the Shop we will continue to operate with a maximum of 2 customers inside each area. There is also space for 2 employees to serve customers from behind the screens.
- A Burger Food stall will be open at the Peter de Banke End. Dales Bar will also be open for hot drinks. The Club Shop will be open depending on staff availability.
- We will endeavour to prevent the sharing of cutlery utensils and provide individually wrapped consumable items and condiments.
We are trying to remain cashless as far as possible or take mitigating steps as necessary.
Please be aware of the following: