COVID-19 NOTICE TO SUPPORTERS LATEST INFORMATION
Please be assured we are doing everything to keep staff, volunteers and all spectators safe.
Many thanks for everyone’s cooperation during pre-season. We are making changes to our stadium operation from Tuesday 22nd September and the FA Cup tie with Newark FC. We want to share this information with you now before the game.
- The one-way system from the main turnstiles around the ground remains unchanged.
- FIVE Minutes after Kick Off, we will permit two-way traffic between the Dug Outs (cricket side) and the Peter de Banke Exit gate. The rest of the ground remains one- way.
- Spectators will be permitted to exit the Peter de Banke exit gate and walk down to the Turnstile exit gate to return into the stadium to re-join the one-way system. This allows spectators to use the external toilets. No readmittance will be permitted if spectators leave the designated route for any reason.
- The clubhouse will be closed. The Red Zone tunnel area in front of the Main Stand is strictly one-way.
- The Burger Monster will not be open. A Burger Food stall will be open at the Peter de Banke End. Dales Bar will also be open for hot drinks.
- We are trying to remain cashless as far as possible or take mitigating steps as necessary. Please be aware of the following
|Sales Outlet||Payment arrangement||Additional notes|
|Ground Entry||Pre booked ticket only||No entry without ticket|
|Burger Food Stall (Peter de Banke End)||Card or Cash into sealed container||No change given|
|Dales Bar||Card Only|
|Programmes||Cash into sealed container||No change given|
|Club Raffle or 50/50||Cash into sealed container||No change given|
Refund match ticket protection is available – which is provided by our ticketing company Ticket Source – at an extra cost of £1.30. If you wish, you can include this option in order to get a refund of your ticket should you or anyone in the party be unable to attend due to; or illness happening to you, or a member of your immediate family.
o Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police or Government have issued travel warnings.
o The mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft on route of a private vehicle takingyou to the booked event.
o COVID-19 – you test positive or are required to self-isolate due to a positive testwithin your immediate family.
For full details of the refund protection, view Booking Protect’s Terms and Conditions. Tick the box to include refund protection with your booking
Supporters will shortly be able to buy and pay for match tickets for Diamond games over the phone by calling Ticketing Source direct – there will be a £1.75 booking fee. More details will be announced shortly.
TO HELP US, PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES
- KEEP YOUR DISTANCE – Maintain social distancing, keeping ONE metre plus distance at all times. By example keeping ONE metre apart using the blue markers on the floor or barrier, so always keep at least 2 blue marks between your group and the next. In the seats always keep 2 empty seats between groups and do not sit on red marked rows or end of rows seats.
- PERSONAL HYGIENE – Use the provided hand sanitising stations or wash your hands for 20 seconds whenever necessary.
- THINK OF OTHERS – To prevent the spread of droplets, avoid singing or excessive shouting or coughing.
- MASKS – To comply with ONE metre plus distancing we would ask you to wear a mask if walking around the ground or entering the Club House, Dales Bar, Club Shop or External Toilet.
- STAY WHERE YOU ARE – We would ask supporters not to move from their original match vantage point, other than for refreshments or toilet breaks.
- FOLLOW THE SIGNS – Please follow all directional signs and implemented one-way systems, whilst in the ground as well taking note of any additional COVID Safety Notices.
- GROUND MARKINGS –
- No unauthorised entry in the red zone other than walking route in front of the Main Stand.
- The Peter De Banke is restricted to standing at the barrier – the steps are out of use.
- Seating stands have restricted use, with rows marked when not in use including gang way seats.
- Terracing will either be marked with blue paint at 1m intervals to signify in use or steps marked in red when not in use. This is to maintain social distancing.
- No standing in any areas marked previously in yellow (on barrier or floor).
- PLEASE BE PATIENT – Follow the signage instructions and observe patience during these difficult times. Watching football has changed today: we will work to continuously improve the COVID-19 Match Day experience. PLEASE follow all steward instructions; they are there for your safety and to ensure we can continue to watch football at Hayden Road this season.