The Commercial Team are looking for individual volunteers and businesses to become part of a “Diamonds Match Poster Squad”.
During the early years, the club produced Match Posters advertising forthcoming home games to be distributed by a small band of dedicated volunteers. We intend to re-establish pre-match Match Poster advertising for the forthcoming season.
Can you or your business help and become part of the official “Diamonds Match Poster Squad”?
The colourful and popular designed posters currently used by our Media Team will be made available for distribution. Here by example is the Match Poster for the Maunsell Cup Final match against Northampton Town.
How will our “Diamonds Match Poster Squad” operate?
- We are asking local businesses to commit to join our emailing list, print in colour and display the supplied Match Poster at their premises to customers and/or employees.
- We are looking for club volunteers to join our emailing list, print in colour and arrange the display of the supplied Match Poster in one, two or three nominated locations of their choice, within the local area.
- We will maintain a register of businesses and nominated locations where we expect Match Posters to be displayed.
- Match Posters must only displayed where permission has been sought and granted.
- By joining the Diamonds Match Poster Squad you must agree for your email address to form part of a wider email distribution list.
- IF YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS WANT TO BE PART OF THE “DIAMONDS MATCH POSTER SQUAD” please contact John Gregory for more details and to register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to John at any Diamonds game (home or away!)