Visitors to the Dog & Duck will be able to take advantage of facilities including the following:
- A Clubhouse with a fully Licensed Bar with seating and tables, including TV
- A second bar – Dale’s Bar – also serving locally brewed beer and soft drinks (with a tea bar alongside)
- A snack bar serving burgers with a separate window for selling hot drinks – see below for menu
- A club shop selling a range of AFC Rushden & Diamonds branded products
- Covered Seating in the Peter Ebdon Stand
- Covered Standing areas, including the Peter De Banke Terrace
The location of these facilities are shown on the Dog & Duck plan below, noting that for the 2015-16 season onwards there are separate pedestrian and vehicular access gates, with a new retail park having been built next to the ground.
For directions to the Dog & Duck, including Car Parking options see here.
For details of how to contact the club see here.
You will also find programmes and raffle tickets on sale just inside the turnstiles.