The club would like to keep members and supporters informed on the ground grading works which will be happening at Hayden Road over the next few weeks.
- Work has started yesterday (21st Feb) on the internal changing room work to comply with the new FA Regulations of 18 square metres. The new changing room configuration will be complete in time for the AFC Rushden & Diamonds home fixture against Alvechurch on 2nd March
- For the fixture against Alvechurch on 2nd March, Dales Bar and the Club Shop will be closed, although there will be a “Pop-up” Club Shop near the turnstiles.
- A crane will be at Hayden Road on Monday 25th February to reconfigure the Peter Debanke end.
- On Saturday 9th March, the Peter Debanke Stand will be moved to the right by 11 metres (when looking from the pitch) to accommodate the new 150 seat stand, which will replace the current Mick George stand.
- During March Stadium Solutions will start to install the new stand.
There will be ongoing updates for members on the members forum, if you aren’t a member you can sign up here http://www.afcdiamondsshop.com/membership.asp
The above work is in addition to the work that has already been done in the past few weeks, which includes the delivery of an additional turnstile module, which will be commissioned according to the upgrade plan.