Some fans will have visited the Dog and Duck during pre-season and become familiar with the Car Parking options, but an additional facility is now available at Plastic Wizard Ltd in Denington Road – see below. General information on finding the Dog and Duck and other transport options are detailed here.
Parking at the ground is limited to players, matchday officials, registered disabled and working volunteers only.
Limited parking is available at:
- Juniper Trading Ltd, Mayfayre House (on the corner of London Road / Denington Road)
- Plastic Wizard Ltd in Denington Road (NN8 2QH).
There is also parking available at:
- The Embankment (Public car park and roadside parking) – see here for a location map
- Everitt Close, off Denington Rd (1st left on entering the Industrial Estate) Warning: Parking restrictions are in force, don’t park on the single yellow lines. For evening games there is also the possibility of parking in Denington Road after the restrictions have been lifted for the evening.
- Broadway and side roads (past the ground if heading towards the town centre and turn left at the traffic lights).
- Castle Road (past the ground if heading towards the town centre, straight over the traffic lights and then first right).
Town Centre parking:
- Commercial Way Multi Storey (Swansgate Shopping Centre – opposite The Castle Theatre) Opening times – 5.30am-11.55pm
- Jacksons Lane Car Park (High Street – just north of the town centre – Open 24 hours)
For more detail on Town Centre parking including a link to a location map see here.
It is a 10 – 15 mins walk from the town centre to the ground or you can catch any of the following regular buses from Church Street or Castle Way which stop just outside the ground: Centrebus W8, Stagecoach X46 / X47
In all cases please park sensibly and do not block any access or entrances. All cars parked at owners risk.