Due to current Coronavirus restrictions, and until further notice, all games for the forthcoming season will be all ticket.
Season ticket holders are guaranteed entry to each league fixture and will only have to book for all pay fixtures such as FA Cup and FA Trophy games. Season tickets will be scanned as normal at the turnstiles.
All other tickets can be purchased via TicketSource, tickets will be available two weeks in advance of the fixtures via this link https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/afcrd
Supporters can also now book their matchday tickets over the phone with TicketSource on 0333 666 3366:
- This service is available from Monday to Friday, 9.00AM to 5.00PM (excluding bank holidays). Calls received outside of available hours will operate on an answerphone and call back basis.
- A telephone service fee of £1.75 applies to all completed bookings.
- Tickets for telephone bookings received more than three working days before the event may be dispatched by post, text message or email.
- Tickets for telephone bookings received less than four working days before the event will either be sent to the customer by text message or email (where applicable).
- If a customer does not have access to text messages or email, they will be supplied the booking confirmation number and advised to provide the booking confirmation number along with some form of identification on arrival at the football ground.
- TicketSource reserve the right to refuse a telephone box office application and will provide guidance in such circumstances.
Please also refer to the TicketSource terms of service: